MASK X-9 Respirator
Neurolab presents the new MASK X-9 Respirator
100% Mesh+materials (high quality luxury mesh, ultra realistic baked textures with shadows.)
The MASK X-9 are supplied with a HUD customization “Smart Hud,” which allows you to customize 4 different zones with an infinite number of combinations and features.
Customize everything! Create an infinite number of unique color combinations to match your style.
• Complete, menu-driven and EASY SMART HUD Custom Controller
• Fully customizable
• 4 Parts Customizable glow/Color/Animation change
• 12 Choices Flow animation Style
• 3 Choices Lights Speed [on/off]
• Sounds effects
• Life Time battery RP MODE !
■ OTHERS FEATURES
• Resizer with SCALE
• MOD – COPY permission
• Delete Script – NO LAG! (Scripts professionals with memory optimization for better performance!)
• The product are NOT rigged, allowing customization of scale, rotation and position. An easy to use menu allows for resizing
■ N.PHONE SMART HUD
“for the best customization : “many choices of features to make your product unique !”
• You can customize the Colors independently of 4 Parts by choosing your color, glow and shine for each part or all your Set products.
• Unlimited Colors, 16 Presets, Option Product.
• Synchronize all your outfits together with a few clicks.
• Selectors by ITEM, SET or ALL (10 m, 20 m, 100 m).
• Access to advanced options for each products.
• Scripts memory LOW LAG! FULL MESH! And much more … ( Compatible with all Neurolab products* )
• [NeurolaB Inc.] MASK X-9 • Instructions notecard. • [NeurolaB Inc.] N.PHONE SMART HUD Lite
How To Use Product
IMPORTANT This product require Advanced Lighting Model activate to appreciate the materials !!!
■ How To use
– Wear the item
– Click to mask to open “Menu setting”, adjust the size and position to your shape avatar
■ Menu Settings
[ HUD Custom ] Connect the product to customize with your Smart HUD.
[ Delete Script ]
Delete the script in product. (NOT recommended!) You can not customize them using the Smart HUD and can not use the menu. (Remember to always keep a scripted copy)
Scale Resizer System
Adjust volume (100 – OFF)
Set the battery life time (30 sec – 4 hours)
About the Battery
- Turn (ON) battery mode, the LCD will show a countdown from 99 to 0
When the battery is empty, your avatar will start missing air.
You can click on your mask to refill the battery.
If you don’t do it, your avatar will fall on the floor after 10 seconds… yes, it’s short.. but the air is very toxic, that’s why you’re wearing the mask, right? 🙂
When you’re on the floor anybody can click on your mask to refill the battery, you will wake up.
About LCD Control
- +10, +1, -10, -1: change current LCD value and turn off random / battery mode
- Random: turn (ON) random mode, the LCD will update every 2 seconds with a random number
How To Use Smart Hud
(if you do not already have your N.Phone, you will find a boxed in the product folder. open the boxed, extract in your inventory and wear it)
■ How To Connect Hud
- 1 – Wear Smart Hud
- 2 – Click to “HUD CUSTOM” button to the item menu to connect product and customize..
- 3 – Smart HUD app automatically opens
- 4 – now you can customize..
■ How To Customize Colors / Style
- To customize Colors, Glow, Shine, Opacity… Open Colors Tab. Here you can save presets and more…
- To customize style and options, Open Options Tab. Here you can adjust many features…
Quick help features (click to enlarge) / caractéristiques Aide rapide (cliquez pour agrandir)
- Do not forget to save (drag and drop) your new personal color selections with glow settings and shine set to get the most out of the materials on your products.
- This product requires the use of MESH CAPABLE Viewer.
SL viewer 3 or above or the equivalent Third Party viewer (eg: Firestorm, …) Viewer 1.23 based viewers WILL NOT WORK with this product.
- This product require Advanced Lighting Model activate to appreciate the materials !
- To Customize all products in same time, use “SET” Option to Smart HUD.
Revision 1.0 : First Release.
Contact – Assistance
- Join the customers groups (If you need help, feel free to ask in our groups)
- If you have any questions, suggest or others, send me a notecard to « Ono Zinner »