Neurolab is proud to present to you the new Tail with our Exclusive animated system integrated!
100% Mesh+materials (high quality luxury mesh, ultra realistic baked textures with shadows.)
Unisex, all human avatars (sl,mesh,etc…) compatible
Ultra realistic animated system, 3 Move style: Normal – Up – Down, 3 Speed Control, 3 Resolution Control
The Tail are supplied with a HUD customization “Smart Hud,” which allows you to customize 4 different zones with an infinite number of combinations. Customize everything!
(Try demo before purchasing the full product)
■ GENERAL FEATURES
• Complete, menu-driven and EASY SMART HUD Custom Controller
• Fully customizable and tintable
• Choices of 4 styles of light
• Metal parts colorable
• Lights tintable (2 channels) + [on/off]
• Animations [on/off]
• Materials shines control
■ OTHERS FEATURES
• Stretch Resizer system+ FACTOR SCALE! for the perfect fit! Fast and Easy! perfect for all avatars, children and Petites Avatar!
• MOD – COPY permission
• Delete Script – NO LAG! Only 1 script! (Scripts professionals with memory optimization for better performance!)
• The tail are NOT rigged, allowing customization of scale, rotation and position. An easy to use menu allows for resizing
■ SMART HUD “for the best customization : “many choices of features to make your product unique !”
• You can customize the Colors independently of 4 Parts by choosing your color, glow and shine for each part or all your Set products.
• Unlimited Colors, 16 Presets, Option Product.
• Synchronize all your outfits together with a few clicks.
• Selectors by ITEM, SET or ALL (10 m, 20 m, 100 m).
• Access to advanced options for each products.
• Scripts memory LOW LAG! FULL MESH! And much more … ( Compatible with all Neurolab products* )
■ Package Includes
• [Neurolab Inc.] TAIL – MESH – Permissions: Mod – Copy
• [NeurolaB Inc.] N.PHONE HUD=- Customization HUD – Permissions: Copy
• [Neurolab Inc.] TAIL MANUAL *HELP*
■ MANUAL “HOW TO USE”
– Wear the tail.
– To open the menu, click on the base (the closest part to your body) of your tail
• HUD Custom
Connect the tail to customize with your SmartHUD
• Speed >
The tail is animated using a script, you can change the animation mode, scale it, but most important, set the speed and resolution, even if this tail is made with a single script there are many pieces to move and rotate at a high frequency and we have to take care about script time and lag
You can select 3 different speeds and 3 different resolutions.
The speed will affect the timer, then the framerate.
→ Speed 1 is the slowest, you can use it when you’re in a crowded place or a laggy place, this will reduce a lot the script time of your tail.
→ Speed 2 is a bit faster and use a bit more script time, the movement is smoother
→ Speed 3, the fastest : you can use it when you’re in a good region (not too many people, not too many scripts, …)
When the tail moves too slowly (Speed 1 essentially) you need to adjust the resolution, this will adjust the number of frame for a same movement
→ Resolution 1 : lowest number of frame, ideal for speed 1, but you can use it to make the movements looks faster
→ Resolution 2 : nice for Speed 2 or Speed 3
→ Resolution 3 : nice for Speed 3, you can use it with Speed 2 to make the movements looks a bit slower
Too see region’s info press CTRL+SHIFT+1 (or in menu “Advanced”=>”Performance Tools”=>”Statistics”. Click on “Time” to show more details and check the “Sleep time”. If it remains over 10 ms you can use Speed 2 or Speed 3, this region runs well. If it’s between 2 and 10 the region runs well but if there are often many people (an event maybe) check somtimes if the region is still ok. Under 2 ms it’s better to use Speed 1.
You can of course keep the tail at Speed 3 all the time, it’s not a grieffing tool, it will not kill the region… but keep in mind that in an event you can help a bit too reduce script time 😉
• Scale >
You can modify the scale of your tail, make it smaller, larger, change the scale factor between first and last pieces
→ Reset : reset all scale settings
→ Global / Length / Width / Height : update the scale in all directions (global) or in a specific direction
→ Factor : this factor is used to make the end of the tail smaller than its base (if it is less than 1) or bigger (more than 1). You can set it from 0.9 to 1.2.
• Start The tail starts moving
• Stop The tail stops moving
• Normal This is the default movement type of the tail, it can go at random heights
• Up The tail remains in air
• Down The tail remains low
■ How To Connect Hud
■ Watch this VIDEO in full screen on Youtube : Neurolab-inc SMART HUD – HOW TO USE (1080p)
(if you do not already have your N.Phone HUD, you will find one in the product folder.
- 1 – Wear Smart Hud
- 2 – Click on your product to open the menu (click on the base (the closest part to your body) of your tail to open Menu settings)
- 3 – Click on “HUD CUSTOM” button on this menu to connect the product to the HUD
- 4 – Smart HUD app automatically opens
- 5 – now you can customize..
■ How To Customize Colors / Style
- To customize Colors, Glow, Shine, Opacity… Open Colors Tab. Here you can save presets and more…
- To customize style and options, Open Options Tab. Here you can adjust many features…
Quick help features (click to enlarge) / caractéristiques Aide rapide (cliquez pour agrandir)
Revision 2.2: Fix few bugs
Revision 2.0: improved scripts
Revision 1.0.0: first version
☎ Contact – Assistance
- Join the customers groups (If you need help, feel free to ask in our groups)
- If you have any questions, suggest or others, send me a notecard to « Ono Zinner »
– Join the customer group Neurolab Inc. to be informed of the updates, latest creations, events, promo and benefit from our exclusive sales!