Titan is the foundation of N.PHONE, It comes with an amazing collection of apps!
That let you do the everyday things, and the not-so-everyday things, in ways that are intuitive, simple, and fun.
And it’s loaded with useful features you’ll wonder how you ever did without
Is full of features that make every experience better
A superfast Connectivity can make you feel like the whole world is within reach!
Our SDK (software development kit) bring new power to developers !
Revision 4.5.0 (Released) :
Revision 4.4.8 :
Revision 4.4.7 :
Revision 4.4.5 :
Revision 4.3.x :
Revision 4.2.x :
NEW TITAN 4.1 :
Revision 4.1.0 New Features
New system button: “Handy Hide” (requires handy v4.1.0)
This button allows you to quicly hide your handy N.Phone
When you unhide the handy N.Phone, it may not appear directly, depending of your handy settings (“hide when not animated” for example)
When the N.Phone is minimized:
– clicking on the battery icon will now open the N.Phone
– holding click on an icon will no longer open the buttons customization app
Some taskbar icons can now be totally hidden:
– System Update, when there is no update available
– System Alarm, when there is no alarm
– AvMeet Messages, when there is no message
Buttons customization app:
– The selected button on your taskbar blinks now, to easily see which one your editing.
SmartHUD app fixes:
– removed a visible small texture near the red color value
– force zone icons to refresh when the app start without changing item link
– fixed preset save/reload issue
– we can now click again on “Play” to stop notification and alarm sounds preview.
NEW TITAN 4.0 :
IMPORTANT: Include NEW N.DOCK, NEW HUD and N.PHONE HAND
Revision 2.0 : TITAN O.S 2.0
IMPORTANT: Include NEW N.DOCK and N.PHONE HAND 1.2 !
Revision 1.8 : improvement of the operating system + Cover Dev Kit Pack
Revision 1.7 : RLV Support! detection, Lock your NPhone (Settings App) more info N.PHONE Built-ins Apps
Revision 1.6 :
Revision 1.0.0 : First PUBLIC Release
Revision 0.9.x : Private RC Release