Hi-Beat 5 (Tronic Edition)
Neurolab present the new Hi-Beat 5 (Tronic Edition)
Hi-Beat 5 (Tronic Edition)
The Hi-Beat 5 Headphones are supplied with a HUD customization “Smart Hud,” which allows you to customize 4 different zones with an infinite number of combinations.
Customize everything! Color regardless Ear Pads and Headband, Leds, Logos with Smarthud simply and easily.
Includes 12 different LOGOS and many Animations options, these are all accessible via the hud.
The Headphones are fully editable, customizable and fully colorable to go to your avatar.
Create an infinite number of unique color combinations to match your style.
✪ Try DEMO before purchasing the full product
• Complete, menu-driven and EASY SMART HUD Custom Controller
• Fully customizable and tintable
• 6 Materials : BLACK / WHITE / METAL / GOLD / PINK / YELLOW (FatPack Only)
• Power OLED : [on/off]
• Custom Parts Control : Shine/Glow/Color change
• 12 Choices OLED Logo Style + [on/off]
• Lights tintable (3 channels)
• 4 Choices Animation Speed (Slow,Speed,stop,Mix)
• Easy flip / flap control access (2 heads + 1 neck position) with auto save positions memory
• MUSIC Player with many features (Tracks List, loop, Volume, play, play all…)
■ OTHERS FEATURES
• H.Q LOD: PRODUCTS WITH ROBUST LOD (professional video game quality)! still looks good even from a distance!
• 100% stretchable system for the perfect fit! fast and easy! perfect for all avatars*!
• Resizer Scale with Stretch
• MOD – COPY permission
• Delete Script – NO LAG! (Scripts professionals with memory optimization for better performance!)
■ Smart Hud
“for the best customization : “many choices of features to make your product unique !”
• You can customize the Colors independently of 4 Parts by choosing your color, glow and shine for each part or all your Set products.
• Unlimited Colors, 16 Presets, Option Product.
• Synchronize all your outfits together with a few clicks.
• Selectors by ITEM, SET or ALL (10 m, 20 m, 100 m).
• Access to advanced options for each products.
• Scripts memory LOW LAG! FULL MESH! And much more … ( Compatible with all Neurolab products* )
(The items are NOT rigged, allowing customization of scale, rotation and position. An easy to use menu allows for resizing)
◦ [NeurolaB Inc.] Hi-Beat 5 (Tronic Edition) ◦ [NeurolaB Inc.] SMART HUD ◦ Instructions notecard. ◦ *HELP* N.PHONE – Smart Hud *HELP* ◦ *HELP* N.PHONE LITE *HELP*
How To Use Product
Wear the Hi-Beat 5 Headphone with ‘Add’
Click on Hi-Beat 5 (Headband) to open “Menu Settings”
Use Resizer, then adjust the size and position to your avatar
– HUD Custom: Connect the product to customize with your Smart HUD
– Scale: Adjust the size of the product
- ALL: resizer all axis
- HEIGHT, WIDTH, DEPTH: stretch in each axis
- Restore Shop: (restore defaut factory sizes)
– Tracks : Music Player
– Delete Script: Deletes the script in product. You can not customize them using the Smart HUD and can not use the menu.
Remember to always keep a copy scripted.
■ Tracks (Music Player)
–Play all (play all):
ON: songs will be played in the chain
OFF: one piece will be played
ON: If “Play all” is activated the player will play all the songs and then again from the first loop
if “Play all” is not enabled the reader will loop the current song
OFF: no repeat
–Select: Select a song by clicking the corresponding number.
–Play / Stop: Starts / stop reading
–Previous: back to the previous song
–Next: the next song
■ How to Add your songs
Edit the notecard “_N-Tracks” for each piece of music you have to give a title and the name and duration of the associated files.
The title should be preceded by 10 signs “=”, it allows the script to distinguish your titles while allowing you to have a visual separator
The file file name can be:
– Be the name of a sound that you drag into the helmet
– Be a uuid (eg 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) of a sound that is not in the helmet
The duration of the sound must be given in seconds
The name / uuid of the file and its duration must be separated by a sign “¤”, with or without spaces. Examples:
==================== My song
My song Part 1 ¤ 9.0
My song part 2¤9.0
My song ¤ 4.2 Part 3
1c63xx01-63d4-e7c1-333a-93658e3adf93 ¤ 9.9
089d926f-342d-RESD-0249-0xxf2cdeec9e ¤ 9.9
136a1225-1xx0-ed40-35b5-aef222791806 ¤ 2.3
ce58f398-53b2-cad3-4baf-ddf1210c7002 ¤ 7.0
Slide the sound in your headphones, save the notecard
■ How to save positions memory
Easy flip / flap control access (2 heads + 1 neck position) with auto save positions memory
- Click on the LOGO (Ear Pads) to scroll through the 3 positions.
- Adjust each position to your avatar, then scroll (next position) to save.
How To Use Smart Hud
(if you do not already have your N.Phone, you will find a boxed in the product folder. open the boxed, extract in your inventory and wear it)
■ How To Connect Hud
■ Watch this VIDEO in full screen on Youtube : Neurolab-inc SMART HUD – HOW TO USE (1080p)
(if you do not already have your N.Phone HUD, you will find one in the product folder.
- 1 – Wear Smart Hud
- 2 – Click on your product to open the menu (Headband)
- 3 – Click on “HUD CUSTOM” button on this menu to connect the product to the HUD
- 4 – Smart HUD app automatically opens
- 5 – now you can customize..
■ How To Customize Colors / Style
- To customize Colors, Glow, Shine, Opacity… Open Colors Tab. Here you can save presets and more…
- To customize style and options, Open Options Tab. Here you can adjust many features…
Quick help features (click to enlarge) / caractéristiques Aide rapide (cliquez pour agrandir)
- Do not forget to save (drag and drop) your new personal color selections with alpha, glow settings and shine set to get the most out of the materials on your products.
- This product requires the use of MESH CAPABLE Viewer.
SL viewer 3 or above or the equivalent Third Party viewer (eg: Firestorm, …) Viewer 1.23 based viewers WILL NOT WORK with this product.
- This product require Advanced Lighting Model activate to appreciate the materials !
- Revision 4.0: First release
Contact – Assistance
- Join the customers groups (If you need help, feel free to ask in our groups)
- If you have any questions, suggest or others, send me a notecard to « Ono Zinner »