• Next Generation PET TOY ENGINE ( Free Update – V.5 ) •
NeuroLab present to you the new Cyber PET
The best ROBOTS COMPANION of Second Life
The Pet come with a SMART HUD which allows you to customize 4 different zones with an infinite number of combinations, control all options and use to remote control pet.
Available in 6 differents look!
Customize everything! with Smarthud simply and easily.
Create an infinite number of unique color combinations to match your style.
100% Mesh+materials (high quality luxury mesh, ultra realistic baked textures with shadows.)
- 1 Summary
- 2 Features
- 3 Package Includes
- 4 How To Use Product
- 5 WARNING NOTES
- 6 NOTES
- 7 How To Use Smart Hud
- 8 Notes
- 9 Updates
- 10 Contact – Assistance
• More fast, easy and fun! New Engine
• 100% Mesh+materials (high quality luxury mesh, ultra realistic baked textures with shadows.)
• Complete, menu-driven and EASY SMART HUD Remote Controller or N.Phone
• Fully customizable and tintable
• Easy and fast switch mode: Shoulder or Real follower (Realistic Engine System)
• Works full sim wide ( exclusive engine that works sim wide)
• Rc Camera mode ( drone will follow your camera )
• Ultimate spy (with listen, stealth and camera mode, it can be your ultimate spy)
• Megaphone (you can use chat commands and make drone whispers-says-shouts (suggested by roleplay/gamer)) + chanels!
• Unlimited colors changer for lights and metal parts (Smart Hud)
• Stealth: making the pet invisible (3 positions: OFF, 90% or 100% RP)
• Sound Control [on/off] and Volume Adjust
• Stay [on/off]
• Auto-die [on/off]
• Shine control
■ OTHERS FEATURES
• FREE UPDATE for life!
• Professional Script memory optimization for best performance!
• MOD, COPY, No Transfer.
• Amazing effects and more..
■ BIT EXTRA FEATURES
• Morph Auto [on/off]
• 4 shapes available
• Black metal or white metal colorable
• Yes/no talk mode
• Engine: [on/off]
• Yes / no: [on/off]
• Question: [on/off]
• Morph: [on/off]
• Order: [on/off]
• [set “yes”] [set “no”]: change language eg: (yes: oui , yes , wé)
■ SMART HUD
“for the best customization : “many choices of features to make your product unique !”
• You can customize the Colors independently of 4 Parts by choosing your color, glow and shine for each part or all your Set products.
• Unlimited Colors, 16 Presets, Option Product.
• Synchronize all your outfits together with a few clicks.
• Selectors by ITEM, SET or ALL (10 m, 20 m, 100 m).
• Access to advanced options for each products.
• Scripts memory LOW LAG! FULL MESH! And much more … ( Compatible with all Neurolab products* )
(The items are NOT rigged, allowing customization of scale, rotation and position. An easy to use menu allows for resizing)
• [NeurolaB Inc.] Cyber PET
• [NeurolaB Inc.] SMART HUD
• Instructions notecard
• *HELP* N.PHONE – Smart Hud *HELP*
• *HELP* N.PHONE LITE *HELP*
How To Use Product
■ FIRST STEPS
– WEAR your CYBER PET (JUST CLICK to ADD!)
■ HOW to CONTROL The PET
– Wear the smart HUD
– Click to PEt and use “HUD CUSTOM” button.
– GOTO OPTION TAB, Now you can Control your Pet with SMART HUD synchronized
– You can also use MENU on the PET.
■ OPTIONS SMART HUD / menu buttons
◦ FLY: Flying the pet (detachment of the shoulder) * The default state FLY on the ground is to follow the owner.
◦ Come: Pet come to you
◦ Shoulder: Pet in fly return to your shoulder (connecting to your shoulder)
◦ Follow: allows you to choose a person so that pet will follow
◦ RC Camera: follow owner Camera (zooming)
◦ STAY: On / Off (. Order the pet to remain in his position he will keep a flight movement in its area)
◦ Listen: On / Off (The Pet will return all local chat around him to the owner IM)
◦ Megaphone: On / Off
◦ Auto Die: On / Off (automatic deletion for Pet if you left the area or closed Second Life)
◦ HIDE: On / Off (Makes your Pet invisible on the shoulder!)
◦ HUD Custom: Sync your Pet and your Smart HUD /N.PHONE
■ ADVANCED OPTIONS
◦ Megaphone (you can use chat to control talk PET)
you can select a distance to messages:
– 10 meters (whisper)
– 20 meters (talk)
– 100 meters (shout)
– Local: ON / OFF
– When you activate the Smart HUD, it will reuse the last selected distance. (Default is speaking)
– It can also repeat what you write on the local chat, for that check the “Local” checkbox in the megaphone options
– When the megaphone is activated your pet repeat what you write on channel 6 (example: /6 hello )
◦ Volume: adjust the volume of the sounds of the pet (100% off) (depending on model)
◦ Stealth: making the pet invisible (3 positions: OFF, 90% or 100% RP)
◦ Scale: Adjust the size of your pet
◦ Textures: choose the style of materials (depending on model)
■ BIT EXTRA FEATURES
◦ Sounds : (Bit only)
◦ Engine: ON / OFF
Propulsion sound, loop
◦ YES / NO: ON / OFF
Bit says “Yes” when you type a message with “yes” (by default it listen for “yes”, “oui” and “wé”)
or “No” when you type “no” (by default “no” and “non”)
“yes” / “no” commands are not case sensitive.
Yes i’m here
you have no chance
◦ Question: ON / OFF
Bit answers randomly “Yes” or “No” when you type “?” in the local chat. Examples:
Are you a bit ?
did you love me ?
◦ MORPH: ON / OFF
Bit triggers a sound on morph
◦ ORDER: ON / OFF
Bit says “Yes” when you give him an order (fly, follow, come, shoulder,…)
◦ [Set “Yes”] [Set “No”]: change language
Set words that Bit will check to say “Yes” (by default “yes”, “oui” and “wé”) or “No” (by default “no” and “non”)
■ How to rename your PET
Its easy, just rename your PET Shoulder (item MOD)
- DO NOT REZ your Shoulder Pet on ground to use!
- DO NOT resize manually, use the resizer menu!
- If you have problems to fly your pet while you have the permissions on the sim, make sure the pet to your shoulder has the right group!
■ Adjust Position of pet (shoulder)
By default your pet is attached to the “Avatar center” and placed above your right shoulder.
It is best not to change its point of attachment but you can change the position around which it revolves:
– For Bit and Nano-X: simply move your pet
– For others Pets:
– Go to “Options”
– Uncheck “Move”
– Move your pet
– Recheck “Move”
How To Use Smart Hud
(if you do not already have your N.Phone, you will find a boxed in the product folder. open the boxed, extract in your inventory and wear it)
■ How To Connect Hud
- – Wear Smart Hud
- – Click on your PEt and use “HUD CUSTOM” button to the MENU.
- – Smart HUD app automatically opens
- – now you can customize..
■ How To Customize Colors / Style
– SMART HUD is connected! then GOTO COLOR TAB, Now you can Customize colors to your Pet with SMART HUD synchronized
- To customize Colors, Glow, Shine, Opacity… Open Colors Tab. Here you can save presets and more…
- To customize style and options, Open Options Tab. Here you can adjust many features…
Quick help features (click to enlarge) / caractéristiques Aide rapide (cliquez pour agrandir)
The default color selection boxes have glow and shine at 00. Do not forget to save (drag and drop) your new personal color selections with glow and brightness set to get the most out of the materials on your products.
- Improved LOD Resistant
- Fixed Take controls issues (users were unable to click on any touchable object in mouselook while wearing the pet)
- Fixed Rez while on the floor (Shoulder model will no longer be able to rez Fly model when it is not attached)
- Fixed Fly model name (users no longer need to rename the Fly model, it will automatically take the name of the Shoulder model)
- Fixed invisible Shoulder model on the floor (now the Shoulder model will turn visible when users drop it on the floor)
- New engine displacement mode and Fly shoulder more realistic!
- New HUD interface and more efficient menu
- Added a local mode for the megaphone
- Integrated Resizer
- MEGAPHONE Improved with whispers-says-shouts (suggested by roleplay/gamer) +Chanel!
V.3.5: Improved Features
- IMPROVED MEMORY SCRIPTS (-50%)
- REDUCED LAND IMPACT
- NEW LOOK + MATERIALS READY
Contact – Assistance
- Technical Support : Contact « Rohacan Hirons » by Notecard
- Join the customers groups (If you need help, feel free to ask in our groups)
- If you have any questions, suggest or others, send me a notecard to « Ono Zinner »